The Texas Young Republicans donate countless hours to campaigning and assisting candidates during elections. We actively partner with our GOP County Chairs wherever else we can help. In the past we have hosted candidate fundraisers, deployed Young Republicans to campaign and blockwalk, trained poll watchers, sponsored primary debates, engaged in Hispanic outreach, held fundraisers, conducted service events in the Valley, and taught our newest members the basics of political activism, campaigning, and the Republican party system. However, all these great events cost money, and for that, we are extremely grateful to our sponsors.
The Texas Young Republican Federation appreciates our 2012-2013 sponsors who helped TYRF reach out to other young Republicans in Texas to help develop and grow the Republican Party in Texas.
Silver Sponsors - $1,000
Bronze Sponsors - $500
Friend of the YR's - $250
Supporters - $100
- Arlington Republican Club
- Republican Women of Arlington
- Judge Mike Sinha
- Assoc. Judge Cynthia Mendoza
- Chuck Bradley
- Election Mall
- Bill Ames
We are proud to recognize our 2011-2012 Sponsors.
- Roger Williams, Candidate for TX 33rd Congressional District
- Michael Williams, Candidate for TX 25th Congressional District
- US Senator John Cornyn
- Tom Leppert, Candidate for US Senate
- Nate Crain
- Dr. Donna Campbell, Candidate for US Congress
- Elizabeth Ames-Jones, Candidate for US Senate
- State Representative James White
- Richard Veenstra
- Latino National Republican Coalition of Texas